Sunday, August 9, 2009

Midnight at the Oasis


Midnight, mountain time and I am outside on our lanai. It's a stunning summer night in New Mexico and I am doing research that is not my idea of a good time. We are right in the middle of a new documentary, 'Shattered,' about avenues of the occult into modern American families. The Bible says be simple concerning evil. Good advise. So I have been purposefully ignorant of the growing trend in vampire movies, evil role playing games and the like. But to write a script it is helpful to know a little bit of what you are talking about. So, I reluctantly rented Twilight on my Itunes and I'm watching alone while I write copy for a shoot we have Tuesday in Sedona, Arizona. Now it's kind of creepy out here. I may need to sleep with a light on.

No comments: