Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boulder, Colroado

Wolves and serious cyclists on the streets of Boulder. I protected Larissa from both
Pearl Street in Boulder. Always trippy
Mork & Mindy: Robin Williams was a comic genius in the first two years, until the suits at ABC got a hold of scripts. (If this is too much of an old school reference for you: Mork and Mindy was set in Boulder)

When I bailed out of Michigan after college. I blew off a career in Detroit radio to become a ski bum, I headed for Colorado, solo. First stop: Boulder, Colorado. From day one, Boulder has had a 'hipper than thou' vibe. Still does. I loved it then and l love it now. Though I ended up in Estes Park, I have always had a soft spot for Boulder. The Golden Buffs of CU, Pearl Street & later Promise Keepers, all are found in Boulder. Just yards from the canyons of the Rockies, it is full of cyclists, energy and fit people. We spent some time there this weekend and it was sweet.


No comments: