Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hipsters in Montana


Who says fashion doesn't thrive in Montana? Check out Jennie & Levi at Crystal's birthday
'prom,' last Friday.


And, then there is New Mexico & the State Fair:

Unbelievable

One good thing about the New Mexico State Fair this year is the tigers.

For longer than I care to admit, I have gone dutifully each year to the State Fair. Usually because
we have a live radio event, and partially because my family drags me there.
Very bad food, (see above) & very lame entertainment.
I do enjoy going to the horse barns and shows, and then there are the barbeque turkey legs.
And that is about it.
This year however, they had some very hip Bengal tigers. Seven to be exact, and they rocked. I am not a cat person, but you have to love a 450 pound white tiger moonwalking on his hind legs.

No comments: