Monday, April 4, 2011

Coast to Coast & Then Some...

This is not a trip- its a tour. California to Florida with stops in Colorado, Arizona, Texas and Tennessee. Wouldn't do it if the projects weren't worth it.
Passion 2011 in Ft. Worth this weekend. Outrageous worship and teaching. Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Louie Giglio & Francis Chan. Need I say more? Yeah, I know it is for 18-25, but I was the guest of brother Pedro - very, very grateful for the chance to see this. 10,000 college students- truly the hope of America.



Late night with part of the Anthem team in Phoenix, much needed by the ASU campus, 50,000+ students.
Dr. James Dobson was kind enough to give me an interview for the Never Surrender Documentary.
I was able to stop by and see Al Pittman while in the Springs, this shot is from his office balcony- million dollar view of Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods. His church is blowing up (in a good way).
Heidi- joined me in Texas, the Fresh Life Team Van from Montana was able to swing by ABQ and pick her up. Here's a shot from downtown Fort Worth with two angels warming up for the resurrection.

Final tour thought after 7 security checks: Mr. TSA guy, you don't know me that well.

No comments: